Hidden Mysteries of Malta
Dates: 11th June to 23rd June 2014
12 nights/ 13 days
- All accommodation on twin-shared basis in Hotels, and Maltese Farmhouses, (12 nights)
- Limited to 10 people
- Breakfasts (12), Evening Meals (12)
- All transportation within Malta is by mini-coach and ferry.
- Pick up and return point Malta Airport
- All facilitators— Cait Branigan, Ann Mason, Francis Xavier Aloisio, John Michael Mizzi
- Official Maltese Guide
- All entrance fees including private access to all the temples Hagar Qim, Mnajdra, Hypogeum, Ta Hagrat, Skorba and Gjantita
- Summer Solstice at Mnajdra when the sun lights up the portal. Special access booking required.
- Visit St John’s Co Cathedral and the The Grand Master’s Palace.
- Commemorative booklet, plus all other materials used
What is not included:
- Airfare to Malta
- Entry Visa to Malta if required
- Beverages and some meals
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Guide & Representative Tips
Land price (does not included airfare)
Cost £2800.00 UK Pounds Deposit £500.00
- *Limited Single Supplement is available for additional £400 UK pounds
- Final Payment £2300.00 28th March 2014
- Monies can be transferred into Bank Account direct–
- Sort Code 50-41-01
- Account Number 45142246
- Account Name—TTA Trustees (UK) Ltd Tste of Client Monies of Mason Abundance Ltd.
- Payment accepted by cheque, or Money Order payable to TTA Trustees (UK) Ltd Tste of Client Monies of Mason Abundance Ltd
- Payments may be made by Credit Cards standard Mastercard, Visa and – additional charge of 2 1/2 % but premium type of Mastercard, Visa additional charge 3 1/2 %
- Mason Abundance Limited Registered No.6822174
- Terms & Conditions -Malta 2014